Thursday, 1 November 2012

Nail of the day!





Hello, its been a while! I'm finally getting back into the world of blogging and I'm so excited! Thought I'd make my first post a nail of the day. I recently picked up a few nail polishes from the Accessorize cosmetics range whilst shopping in Superdrug a while ago and fell in love. This is particular polish is called 'Lolite' and I would say its a gunmetal grey metallic shade. I've worn it several times now and love that you need only one coat to get maximum full coverage with no streaks, and it drys so quickly! You literally need to sweep it over your nails, leave it for less than a minute until its dry and you're ready to go, perfect for a night out or for a quick pop of colour that doesn't look out of place during winter. Another thing I found with this particular range of nail polishes is that it has great staying power, I don't even need to use a top coat with these and find that are pretty good at being chip resistant. This polish retails for around £2.95 and are currently on offer in Superdrug on 3 for the price of 2 along the whole range of Accessorize cosmetics line, get stocked up girls!

Katrina xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment