Monday, 12 November 2012

Ebay 88 Warm Colour Palette






The only palettes I own are those from the MUA collection, mostly because I'm more of a lipstick addict (56 and counting!) However after falling in love with all of  the MUA palettes and coming across this particular one whilst browsing Ebay one night, I finally caved in and ordered it, and I can honestly say I wish I'd bought it sooner! I'd seen it a few months back but kept being put off buying it mostly because of how cheap it was and prefer to have a look at cosmetic items in person before committing to buying them. This cost me around £8.00 which included delivery and it turned up only two days after ordering, have to say I was pretty impressed! It came wrapped in mountains of bubble wrapped so nothing was damaged and a plastic sheet to stop any small amounts of fall out during shipment. You get 88 different shades of warm and neutral eye shadows, each of which are approximately around the size of a 1 pence piece. All of the shadows are either a matte or shimmer colour and for the price the pigmentation of them all are fantastic! It comes with a small mirror attatched and two small double sponge applicators. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the packaging itself, just a plain black plastic which is forever covered in fingerprints no matter how clean your hands are, but for the price I've payed I can't really complain!

Just a couple of photos of some of the looks this palette can give!

Overall, for the price I think this palette is an absolute must have! I now use this palette most days and because of how neutral the colours are I can mix, match and blend them together until my hearts content. The matte shades are brilliant for a natural day time look whilst the shimmer shades are great for blending to create a gorgeous look for nights out and even better with all the Chirstmas parties everyone will no doubt going to, who doesn't like a shimmery eye and bright red lip through the party season?! I would recommend this palette to everyone, however if you're used to using high end cosmetic products such as MAC, Bobbi Brown and Nars you may be slightly disappointed in the texture and pigmentation, but for the price you're paying I think everyone should have on in their make up collection!

Have you got this palette? What do you think?

Katrina xxx


2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing but I would worry about the staying power, is it good?

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this!! SO good, i love it, i'm about to do a post on it too, obviously it doesn't compare to my Naked 2 palette but it's amazing for the price, and with a eye primer underneath it really lasts!! I'm a big fan haha great post :)
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete