Sunday, 22 January 2012

Premier Model Skin Cleanser Review

Hello! Thought I would do a quick review on a new cleanser I've been using recently and cannot get enough of, it actually is amazing! If you follow my blog regularly you will know that I am obsessed with Superdrugs' Vitamin E skincare range, especially their Hot Cloth Cleanser. Well scrap that because this has now taken over my life and I am in loveeeee! I came across this in TK Maxx for only £4.99, which I thought was amazing considoring it retails at £20.95. Since I have pretty bad blemish and acne prone skin, I'm often dead weary about what products I use but this has made such an improvement in just under one months useage that I if I can't find it again in TK Maxx I will quite happily spend the full amount to get it again! 

'A luxurious cream that gently and effectively cleanses the skin, Premier Model Skin Cleanser And Eye Makeup Remover thoroughly removes make-up without damaging the skin’s protective barrier.
Formulated with evening primrose and rosehip oils, rich in omega-3 and 6 essential fatty acids and using shea butter, Premier Model Skin Cleanser And Eye Makeup Remover prevents skin dryness and maintains elasticity whilst soothing and softening.Also relying on vitamin A, renowned for its anti-ageing benefits to encourage smooth, soft skin, vitamin B5 to help promote moisture balance, and vitamin E for its powerful antioxidant action, this incredibly powerful cleanser will ensure your skin is clean, soft, rejuvenated and renewed.'




I've already seen such an improvement in my skins appearence in such little time it seems unreal! I've been using it both morning and night, and you only need a 20 pence size amount of product to remove all make up completly, including waterproof mascara. The texture itself  is creamy, thich and rich which leaves skin feeling beautifully clean and soft once removed with a damp cloth or cotton pad. When it came to using makeup I would usually have to slap on two or three layers of foundation (disgusting I know!) before I would even leave the house due to being so self concious about my skin, but since using this product I've been able to use just one application of Garnier's BB cream which is so far from what I used to be like when it came to trying to hide my blemishes! I've also found that parts of my face where I'm conscious about lines beginning to appear as I'm going on 24 have also reduced, or at least it looks as though they have which makes me more than happy.

I honeslty can't explain how much I love this cleanser and can't wait to try more products from their range, and if you haven't tried it and suffer from bad skin I really recommend giving this a go.

Katrina xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, never even heard of this before! I'm definitely going to look out for it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like this - I love it too! The full range of Premier Model products is available at www.sotanned.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this before but what a bargain! It's really rare that us girls find a good cleanser that works for us, its so great when we actually get a product that was practically made just for our skins hehe xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this alike other bloggers that commented but this does sound like a lovely product xx

    ReplyDelete