Friday, 20 January 2012

All about Bodycon

Images taken from Google and www.missselfridge.com
I am currently obsessed with all things bodycon at the moment, and the sooner I get this weight off the sooner I can splurge on several pieces! I have a typcial hour glass figure, small waist big boobs and a big booty so these type of dresses are suited for my shape, however I just need to find the confidence to wear them and I know loosing weight will help with this. Right now, Miss Selfridge have some gorgeous bodycon dresses both instore and online, I've chosen one of my favourites along with a handful of my favourite accessories, and of course I've selected pieces to create one outfit I would wear for hitting town on a night out with the girls!

1. Nude & Black Bodycon Dress £39.00
2. Leather Skull Clutch £40.00
3. Serenity Black Jewel Heel £60.00
4. Gold Scorpian Ring (4 pack) £12.50
5. Black Dip Dye Chain Drop Earrings £12.50


Katrina xxx

2 comments:

  1. This dress is a beaut! Miss Selfridge is so good for glam dresses, I would buy every dress from there if I could afford to!!xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete