Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Trend: Leather


Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't done a post in ages, been so busy at work as well as feeling sorry myself as I've caught the dreaded winter flu that has been going around! So before I drag myself off to bed in time for a full day at work tomorrow feeling awful and just wanting to sleep forever I thought I would do a quick post on one of my favourite fashion trends this autumn and winter, anything and everything leather! Whether its a pair of gorgeous skinny leather trousers teamed with a loose fit shirt and some killer heels, to casual leather shorts teamed with a gorgeous knitwear jumper, a pair of tights and some brouges, I love it all and just cant get enough! I've put together a little selection of my favourite pieces from the high street, ranging from real leather to fantastic lookalikes using faux leather and PU fabric. Whatever your taste and whatever your price range, there is no reason to not go mad for this look. Hope you guys love this trend as much as I do!

1. Leather Bodice Printed Dress** Miss Selfridge £120.00
2. Faux Leather Skinny Trousers Topshop £32.00
3. Faux Leather Skirt H&M £19.99
4. Wet Look One Shoulder Dress Miss Selfridge £50.00
5. Black Leather Shorts Miss Selfridge £65.00
6. Leather Leopard Metal Buckle Satchel ASOS £80.00

Katrina xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love that bag and the skirt! Great selection of items <3




    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the leather & leopard print look!
    Gorgeous satchel.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag and the printed dress are gorgeous, love a bit of leather to spice up a daytime look! haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt! It mixes a girly shape with a tough texture.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete