Monday, 14 November 2011

Review - MUA Heaven and Earth Palette



Swatch (From top left of palette to bottom right)


I've been wanting this product for ages now but every time I went to purchase it, it was always out of stock. Luckily managed to bag myself the last one last time I was out shopping and it is actually amazing! Since buying it I've literally worn it every single day and they blend together perfectly. It retails at £4.00 and can be purchased from Superdrug both online and instore, and you get 12 different neutral shades which I think is fantastic value for 12 seperate eyeshadows that are so pigmentated and beautiful (And all that for under a fiver!) Within the palette itself there are a mixture of highlight shadows, crease shadows and other shades that you can sweep over your entire lid enabling you to create so many different looks for both daytime and evening wear. I also use some of the darker brown shades to fill in my eyebrows and the colour lasts all day. One thing I would say is that if you prefer a matt finish with eyeshadows then this palette would probably be no be good for you as these do tend to have quite a shimmer finish. When it comes to eye makeup I only ever tend wear neutral shades so I had been looking into investing into the Urban Decay Naked Palette and I ca honestly sayI'm so glad I got my hands on this one first as I've saved a fortune (which I can now spend on more shoes of course!) Overall I think this product is absolutly amazing and such a fantastic price, I've had no problems with the any of the shadows crumbling or having lots of fall out when applying any of the shades. If you haven't already got your hands on this little beauty I would definatly recommend hitting your local Superdrug and grabbing one!

Thanks for reading and hope you are all well and have a fab week!

Katrina xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this palette!! It's such good value, think i love the Sleek palette a little bit more though, because of the matte colours in it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete