Thursday, 17 November 2011

Red & Black


Images taken from Google

1. ASOS Pieces Fina Suede Black Envelope Clutch Bag £32.00
2. Models Own Nail Varnish in Shade Black Magic £5.00
3. Ark Red and Black Leather Bustier Dress £29.00
4. Miss Selfridge Sparkle Pyramid to Spike Stud Earrings £7.50
5. MAC Lipstick in Hue £13.50
6. Topshop Lightening Peep Toe Wedges £75.00

Thought I would share a quick wish list post since it feels like I haven't done one in what feels like forever! If you read my blog regulary you will know I'm obsessed with leather at the moment and I can't wait for pay day so I can get my hands on this gorgeous dress! And even better it is an absolute bargain for under £30! My last pair of black wedges were ruined so I really want to invest in these ones from Topshop, I love the simple black design with gold detailing. The clutch is from ASOS and is just a simple black one which will go with practically any outfit whether its day or night, and the earrings caught my eye as soon as I saw them on the Miss Selfridge site, need these little gems (or should I say spikes) in my life! Of the black nail varnishes I have bought in the past I find they tend to go gloppy after a couple of uses, I think I might slurge a bit an get the Models Own one come the end of the month. And my all time favourite MAC lipstick in shade 'Hue' has practically all been used. This is one lipstick I tend to wear almost every single day even on top of other shades. Its so moisturing and perfect if you want just a gorgeous nude lip colour both day and night.

Katrina xxx

4 comments:

  1. Adore that dress, i really want one that has leather on it, just not sure i could pull it off! so gorgeous though.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh wow! that dress is gorgeous, love the wedges too! Was looking at some spike jewellery in Topshop today, gorgeous but pricey!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy this dress online? Because it would be perfect for my Halloween Costume! I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW! ASAP! Please and Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete