Saturday, 12 November 2011

Recent Buys #4

Images taken from Google



Hi everyone! It feels like agessss since I last did a post and it more than likley has been! Been so busy working ridiculous hours and earlier this week I went to Leeds for a few days to catch up with my best friends, hectic last week or so to say the least. And even on top of all that I still some how managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping and treat myself, just for a change of course...

1. Topshop PU Panel Knickers (I still say shorts!) £20.00
2. MUA Heaven and Earth Palette £4.00
3. Balenciaga Replica Boots £25.00 (Ebay)
4. Topshop Spike Earrings £2.50 (Reduced from £12.50)
5. Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer £2.50 (Leeds Indoor Market)
6. Topshop Lip Marker in 'Berry' £6.00
7. Topshop Eye Spike Brooch £3.50 (Reduced from £10.00)
8. Yankee Candle Tartlette in 'Vanilla Cupcake' £1.20


I'm still in two minds about keeping the shorts, think once I get back into running again and get my legs toned up I'll never have them off. I had been searching for the MUA Heaven and Earth palette for weeks but every time I went into my local Superdrug that stocked the professional line it was never in stock, luckily managed to bag myself the last one on the shelf late last week and I've used it every day! The colours are amazing and I'll be posting a review within the next couple of days so keep an eye out. The jewellerypieces I got from Topshop I had been eying up for a while but refused to pay the original price, couldnt resist getting these as well as many more other bits in the sale, and at the same time I decided to give the lip marker a go too. I've only used it once and I'm still undecided whether or not I like it, I find it to be slightly watery and was expecting to give a more matt finish. I'm going to give it a few more trys over the next few weeks before I completly make my mind up on whether I like it or not. I spotted the Revlon Primer whilst out with the girls round Leeds earlier this week, I've always used the Boots No7 Shine Away Primer over the last few years but the past few weeks its been really drying my skin out so when I spotted this new one for the bargain price of £2.50 I thought I would give it a go. I've used it every day since I got it and its amaaaazing! I really wish I had got another 5 bottles haha! It gives such a lovely finish when you apply your foundation and I've found my skin is nowhere near as oily as it has been since I started applying it. If you come across it and haven't already tried it I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin! And lastly something not fashion or beauty related is my ever growing love for Yankee Candles! Obessesed is not even the word, I've bought about 15 oil tartlettes within the last week, mostly in lots of Christmas Scents, although the Vanilla Cupcake will always be my favourite!


Katrina xxx

5 comments:

  1. omg those shoes are unrealll!!! I love them! and I keep seeing that MUA palette everywhere! I think I need to get it!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you get on with the lip marker, I bought the NYC one, used it twice and it has almost dried up.
    Vanilla Cupcake is the bessssst!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thiose boots are amazing. I was expecting you to say they were like £200 or something. £25 is fab!

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankee Candle is so amazing! Vanilla Cupcake is on my wish list <3 love those boots!! Are they comfy? I just bought the MUA palette too, it's really good! Wore it on a night out on Friday and it stayed on all night :D Prefer my Sleek Nude palette i think though :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of those shorts! the boots look amazing too.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete