Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Nail of the Day!




Just a quick post before I head off to work for the day! I picked this polish in the shade 'Angel Wings' which is from the Collection 2000 Hot Looks range a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I've worn it several times and you only need two coats and it drys so quickly and gives a high gloss finish. With ths product you can literally pop it on your nails, leave it a few minutes and be ready to go for the rest of day. Its a gorgeous light grey shade and I think its a perfect colour for winter, reminds me of those wonderful winter mornings. I find this polish only starts to fade away or chip after around 3 days and thats without using a top coat so no doubt if one was applied it would last even longer. For only £1.79 I think this product is an absolute bargain and a must have in every girls polish collection!

Katrina xxx

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely colour, i tried this brand's polishes before and thought they were awful but since then all i've seen is good reviews so maybe i need to try them out again!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo such a great color! I need to find one like this. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this colour <3


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like collection 2000 hot looks nail varnishes! They're so cheap, but the colours are really upto-the-minute and a great formula! I have this one too and it such a lovely, easy to wear shade :) You've got gorgeous nails too!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant get enough of these shades, and they go with almost everything!
    xo

    ReplyDelete