001. Topshop PU Pencil Rib Side Skirt £36.00 I really love pencil skirts, and having an hourglass shape myself its the style that will hug my curves in all the right places! I think it would look great with a tucked in sheer blouse and a belt to help pull in the waist even more.
002. Topshop PISA Banana Heeled Chelsea Boots £120.00 I absolutely love Chelsea boots, and these heeled version are to die for! I would team them with some super skinny jeans and a basic loose fit white or grey t shirt and a statement necklace.
003. Miss Selfridge Ladder Boho Cardi £42.00 As winter is well and truely starting to come I think its about time I invest in something snug and warm! Saw this cardigan whilst having a browse on the Miss Selfridge website and I neeeeed to have it! I love the colours and the long baggy sleeves. It will look great teamed with jeans and a basic t shirt, as well as little dresses and thick black tights!
004. Miss Selfridge Layered Waist Belt £14.00 Also saw this belt whilst having a look on the website. I tend to only own skinny belts and love how this one is a bit different! I think it would look great worn with a little black dress to help pull in my waist and show off my hourglass figure.
005. French Connection Skull Bird Ring £18.00 (ASOS) I've been wanting a bird skull ring for ages now and this is the first one I have found that isn't ridiculously priced! However I do think £18.00 is expensive for my purse haha! If anyone knows where I can find one even cheaper let me know otherwise I think I may have to just treat myself...
006. ASOS Peter Pan Leather Collar £15.00 I'm obsessed with collars on everything at the moment! Really love this leather look one and think it would look great teamed with high neck vests, basic t shirts, a pair of super skinny jeans and killer heels.
007. River Island Black Oversized Padlock Bag £50.00 I saw this whilst browsing in my local River Island store last week and I can't get it off my mind! The photo really doesn't do it justice, I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for a few days shopping so I think I might try and persuade my mam to buy me it (well a girl can try!)
Like I said over the next few days I'll be busy in Edinburgh shopping and won't be taking my laptop with me so I won't be posting for a few days. However when I'm back I'll do a post on any bits that I end up buying! Hope you are all well!