Friday, 14 October 2011

Lita Love



If you don't already know, I have a serious addiction with shoes and it scares me to think I have three huge boxes under my bed full of them as well as the whole top and bottom of my wardrobes bursting with all colours, designs and heights! However I've been absolutely loving Jeffery Campbell Litas and after months of debating whether or not to invest in a pair I finally gave in. I've ordered a pair in the Black Calf design (because a girl can never have too many shoes!) I love how that there is a huge variety of different colours, textures and designs you can choose from, its no wonder girls are going mad for them! I know they wont be to everyones taste but I actually can't wait until they turn up in the post so I can wear them with just about everything. There is no doubt about the fact I am going to have to save and invest in several more pairs...

Katrina xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wowwwzer, just amazing!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore those shoess, they are very pretty:)
    -molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing...simply...amazing.


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, check out my blog.. I've just gave you the liebster award.
    :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete