Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Label lust: Monki


Hi guys hope you're all well! Thought I would share my label lust for this week with you all and I really can't express how much I've fallen in love with Monki recently! I love how their pieces are so casual yet you can still add accessories to dress them up however you like. I'm also not one for buying clothes in really bright colours, I tend to stick to darker basics and dress them up with accessories and a pair of statement shoes. Another thing I absolutely love about this brand is the price, they're so affordable and they have so many pieces that everyone can afford whatever your budget! The only downside for me is the only place I know of where you can buy Monki is at Selfridges in London (bit too far away for me to go booo!), however you can order online (www.monki.com) and the shipping is really cheap! I've picked out a few of my favourite items from their website after spending hours yesterday drooling over all them and wanting to buy just about everything! I absolutely love the grey cape with the leather pocket detailing and I know I'm going to buy this no matter how much I'm trying to save!

So heres a small sample of my favourites from left...

1. Gloria 30 Euro
2. Alexandra Top 25 Euro
3. Johanna Blouse 40 Euro
4. Mono Shoes 60 Euro
5. Annabel Skirt 30 Euro

Although the items are based on euro prices when converted they really are such a great affordable price, and with shipping only costing six euros I think I will definiately be buying a few items too add to my wardobe sooner rather than later! Is anyone else lusting over this brand as much as I am?!

Katrina xxx

5 comments:

  1. omg that canrdigan looks like heavvvennn! haha I want that for Winter!!!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh those boots are amazee!! So inexpensive too, and i've heard they're really good quality!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I really like your blog.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a giveaway. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monki has literally blown up, there stuff is increible x

    ReplyDelete