Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Label Lust: Aqua Couture


I've always loved the style of Aqua Couture pieces and the above pictures show just a handful of my favourites at the moment. I love the structured, quirky style with different patterns and colours ranging from amazing statement dresses to seperate quirky pieces as well as gorgeous accessories. They have a fantastic website and you can also order from ASOS. I think a lot of the designs are made for more high end occasions but I love how they have even designed simple pieces that can be worn on nights out with the girls in town! The pricing for the above items from left to right are as follows...

1. Black Flapper Maxi Dress £170.00
2. Rust Embellished Lobster Dress £145.00
3. Rust Perseus Dress £165.00
4. Christy Mini Dress £85.00


As well as these gorgeous dresses Aqua also design some amazing one pieces items, my current favourites include the 'Pam Maxi Skirt', 'Rory Shirt' and the 'Sunrise Maxi Skirt'. I really wish I had the money to buy one of everything! But hey, a girl can dream though, right?


Katrina xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the last dress, just wish i could afford it! haha.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aqua Couture is amazing! Don't know why it's not a more famous label!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fringed dress!

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 2nd dress is beaut! they all are. <3 loving the top knotts aswell.
    xo

    ReplyDelete