With winter coming so quickly this year and both the days and nights getting colder, we all want to get wrapped up and stay cosy. This seasons knitwear selection is absolutely gorgeous, and these high street finds are amazing and all for under £50! For the great quality our high street fashion stores give us you can't beat that kind of bargain. Its to the point where you see a gorgeous winter piece and are like 'I WANT TO WEAR THIS RIGHT NOW!' There are so many varieties of knitwear to choose from as well, from cable knits to oversized v necks, outrageous prints and gorgeous faux fur trim pieces (loads of smiles for not hurting fluffy cuddly animals!). These jumpers are some of my favourites and I never thought I would say this as I'm a huge Spring and Summer season person, but bring on the cold winter days and nights so I have an excuse to go out and buy them all!
From top left to bottom right...
1. Topshop Knitted Stripe Mohair Jumper £42.00
2. Miss Selfridge Sweetie Boucle Batwing Jumper £37.00
3. Miss Selfridge Pebble Stripe Chunky Jumper £36.00
4. River Island Beige Fisherman Swing Jumper £35.00
5. River Island Grey Kimono Sleeve Faux Fur Trim Swing Jumper £40.00
6. Warehouse Bardot Knit Jumper £45.00
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying searching for gorgeous winter pieces as much as I am!