Friday, 28 October 2011

Glitterbomb


I'm like a magpie when it comes to all things shiny and it comes as no surprise that I'm absolutely loving this seasons latest looks featuring all things glitter! Whether its 'stop and stare' mini sequin dresses, to the 'casual meets on trend' metallic loose tops or over the top statement platforms! And with the Christmas party season quickly reaching us, a girl can never have too much sparkle, can she?

1. Alexander McQueen Clutch £1,230.00 
2. Kurt Geiger Enautre Heels £130.00
3. Topshop Sequin Tee £45.00
4. French Connection Gold Samantha Sequin Dress £165.00
5. Miss Selfridge Beaded Fabric Collar £14.00
6. Topshop Metallic Scallop Vest £20.00
7. Miss Selfridge Double Prism Spike Gold Ring £6.50
8. Topshop Sequin Collar Shirt £36.00
9. Miss Selfridge Sequin Top Bodice £32.00

I know I'll never own the Alexander McQueen clutch but a girl can dream! I've also sorted through my wardrobe and have ridiculous amounts of sheer shirts, so I'm going to have a look in my local haberdashery store and see if I can find some sequin material to make my own version of the Topshop sequin collar shirt. I'll do a post when I get round to it. Hope you're all well and have a fab weekend!

Katrina xxx

4 comments:

  1. love the dress!

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the black top with the collar it is soo pretty, and the ring looks so unique. I love everything on here basically;)

    ReplyDelete