Monday, 24 October 2011

Black & Gold


I've been so busy at work over the past week! The next two weeks are going to be a killer, working almost 50 hours each week compared to my usual 16 but I am going to try my best to do a post at least every two days to make up for not doing them more often. I'm also off to Leeds in a couple of weeks with a few friends so I'm trying to to spend money and have a huge splurge whilst I'm down there (hint the ridiculous hours I'm working!) Now on to todays post! I am pretty much obsessed with almost everything in Topshop at the moment and I'm on the website almost every day browsing and wishing I had money to buy everything! So I thought I would show you an outfit using the items I've had my eye on and really want to add to my wardrobe. I'm loving black and cream pieces of clothing, as well as lots of black and gold jewellery, so here are a few of my wishlist items, hope you like them as much as I do!


So many more items I really like but I'll do another couple of posts during the week showing them. Have you got any Topshop favourites instore or online at the minute? If so leave a comment and let me know as I would love to have a look! Hope everyone is well had a fab weekend!


Katrina xxx

4 comments:

  1. those shoes are amazing, I want them so badly! I'm gonna try and hunt them down online!
    and I've never tried any topshop lip products, are they good?


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is that satchel! I have a slight satchel obsession at the min.. I bought 5 last week! eek, 3 are the same but in diff colours.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all the on trend nail varnishes in Topshop at the moment, they do the same kind of colours that are fashionable for clothes, which i love :)
    Bag and jewellery are amazingggg <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that polish shade! Been eyeing it up for a while now haha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete