Saturday, 1 October 2011

Addicted to ebay...


If you don't already, I am far too addicted to ebay! I can spend hours and hours searching for little bargains and not even realise that times gone by... quite sad really but it really is such a bad weakness of mine. Thought I would share with you my latest buys for September, even though I'm still waiting on a couple of bits to turn up in post!


001. Lipsy Grecian Contrast Dress I was so surprised when I found this and it only had 2 bids on it! It still had the tags attached too, decided to bid and managed to win it for less than £10 (the RRP for this dress was something like £55 or £60!) I do really like it and couldn't believe it even fit me! I find that Lipsy dress sizes ten to about two sizes smaller than they are in reality, not sure if this is just me though?!


002. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation This has always been a favourite of mine since I bought it a couple of years back. It gives such great coverage, yet doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. Its £19.50 in MAC stores however I found a full 30ml bottle on ebay for the bargain price of only £10.25 (Plus £2.95 postage) which I thought was brilliant! It might only be a few pounds here and there but if it gives me more pennies to spend on my shopping addiction I'll do it haha!


003. ASOS Caged Skirt I had seen this skirt when it was online but couldn't justify spending almost £30 on it, found it being sold on ebay and got it for less than a fiver! The one I got however isn't black, its the pink sheer version with the black caged line detailing (if that even makes sense?!) Anyway its gorgeous! I think I need to get to the gym and work on my legs though as it is super short! I think it will look great teamed with a black sheer shirt and stacked heels.


004. Miss Selfridge Coral Frill Dress I won this dress for less than £2.00! Can you believe it? I couldn't haha! I was so surprised more people didn't bit on it, but I'm not complaining. I love the colour so much, coral has always been one of my favourites, and I think it suits my skin tone so well. The design of it is so simple it will take me from autumn and winter teamed with some thick tights and right through to next summer when I dare to bare my legs all over again.


005. Wine Belted Maxi Skirt Been looking for a gorgeous burgundy, wine coloured maxi skirt for ages and never even thought to hunt for it on ebay. When I did, it was brand new with tags for only £6.99, so I decided to treat myself even though it is the week before payday and have pretty much no money left to live on! Can't wait for it to turn up in the post, I plan to wear it high waisted with a loose t shirt and my heeled Chelsea boots.


006. H&M Faux Leather Skirt If you read my 'Wishlist #1' post you will remember a skirt very similar to this one was on it. However this one is close enough and I won it on ebay for only £8.00. When it turned up in the post with the tags still on, it had been in H&M stores for £24.99! Think I got myself a great bargain there! I'm going to Edinburgh with my mam for a few days this week and we're going for drinks one night so I plan on wearing it then. Going to team it with a sheer blouse and some Topshop chunky heels with a big statement necklace.


I'm still waiting on a few other bits to turn up in the post and when they do I will either do another post or wait until later in the month and do a huge post! Does anyone else like to use ebay to find bargains? What have you got?




Katrina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice stuff!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i love eBay! You got any favourite sellers i can nab off you? I hate finding people i can trust on there so like to go off peoples recommendations! haha i need some tips off you, you're a fab eBayer!! haha
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an Ebay addict, I think my feedback score is up to 300!! Eeeekkk I do sell aswell as buy but mostly buy lol!! I'm glad I am not the only one addicted.

    Em x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete