Monday, 26 September 2011

Wishlist #1




A mixed variety of items as always with me! These are the kind of posts I will be doing on a weekly basis as my wishlist continues to grow... 

001. H&M Faux Leather Skirt (£19.99 I think!) I have been eyeing this little beauty up for a loooong time! And to my surprise I found it on ebay with the tags still in place.. and I managed to win it for £8! I plan on teaming it with a sheer shirt tucked in and a pair of really high heels or boots.

002. YSL Arty Oval Ring (£140.00 yikes!) This ring is such a statement piece and absolutely gorgeous! It comes in a variety of different colours, think my favourite has to be the turquoise stone though! A girl can dream...

003. Topshop Maccoy Black Chelsea Ankle Boots (£36.00) I have seen these around a lot, and I don't blame anyone for getting them! Such a gorgeous pair of boots and they can be dressed both up and down. I'm off to Edinburgh next week with my mam for a couple of days shopping and these are definitely on my list! Might have to get a pair of the heeled ones as well...

004. Models Own Nail Polish 'Peach Puff' (£5.00) Really loving this shade of varnish! It reminds me of a darker version of Barry M's 'Peach Melba'. Hopefully when I'm away next week I will be able to find it, if not I guess I'll have a order it online and try not to sneak a few other items in my basket!

005. New Look Leather Trim Shirt (£19.99) Had my eye on this shirt for a while, went online to order it last night and its out of stock boooo! Another item to add to my list next week! I've been loving sheer shirts for months now, and I think this one would look great tucked in high waisted skirts and killer heels on a night out, or teamed with super skinny jeans and a pair of ankle boots during the day.

006. River Island Semi Precious Necklace (£7.99 I think!) I think this is a such a gorgeous necklace, its so simple yet elegant. I love the way the chain has little gold beading running all the way up it, the extra bit of detailing makes it look far more expensive than it actually is.

I have so many more items on my wishlist however I will save them for next time. Hope you all enjoyed my recent picks! What items have been on your wishlist?

Katrina xxx


2 comments:

  1. YSL arty rings are gorg! although I have such long thin fingers that I think one would look silly on me :\ I've seen quite a few cheap copies floating around online though like on blog shops :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YSL ring is gorgeous!!
    I'm a new follower of yours :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete