Monday, 26 September 2011

My first post!


I understand this may very well seem pointless but I feel a little introduction about myself was needed. I'm Katrina, a 23 year old north east girl (Durham to be precise!) with a love for fashion, style, mega high heels and all things beauty. Oh and I'm a little bit too obsessed with finding bargains on ebay as well as spending hours searching in vintage & charity shops! I'll mainly be posting about recent fashion finds and upcoming styles, hauls, outfits of the days and some reviews from the beauty side of the industry! Its only over the past few years that I have really started to gain an interest in the fashion industry, with the majority of my spare time I'm either out shopping spending money I really shouldn't be or spending hours browsing the internet looking at fashion websites and other bloggers pages and youtube videos. I'm still very new to the whole blogging world so I hope you keep checking back and enjoy reading my posts!


Katrina xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm from the North-East also! Welcome to blog-land :) You're a natural!!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete